Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

3 Months.


Three months on Saturday!  I am hoping to take him to the child health nurses this week and get some official stats on where he is sitting, however my guess is average weight and above average height again.  Somehow I make tall babies.





Hugo is smiling more and more, we are getting a few chuckles now especially if he is tired.  He is almost rolling over, gets so close and then frustrated when he can't quiet make it, poor love.  His hands are a miracle as far as he is concerned, he absolutely loves watching them and is grasping onto objects faster and easier with each day.

A second child is such an interesting journey, my heart has easily doubled in size and I have a strong desire to stop time right here and let him remain this scrumptious baby for a while, but I also can't wait to see a little more of what is there behind his eyes waiting to come out.  Lucky for me, I don't have to make the decision, time marches on and all will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment