Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Our days.

Our days have become simple ones, we don't venture too far or for too long, I knew this was going to happen when Hugo came along and mostly I have really enjoyed slowing down the pace.  Every now and then I long for an adventure with Otto just like we did before, when I didn't have to factor in extra breast feeds and sleeps, let along all the things a newborn needs when we go out.  I know Otto misses them as well so this weekend I am really hoping we will be able to do something just the two of us.


I am looking forward to soon being able to have adventures with both boys, and watching Hugo as he discovers the world around him.  For now though our days are spent here, at home or the local park enjoying the fleeting days of having such a small and precious bundle.







No comments:

Post a Comment