Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

We are growing!

I still find it amazing that I am a mother of two, I can't imagine that it ever gets old, that sudden realisation that you were part of a pair that made these amazing and challenging human beings.  It must seem so surreal for our own mothers who remember so clearly caring for us through these same stages seemingly not so long ago.

I try to make sure that we get photos of our families together as much as I can to document the constant changes we are currently going through, especially as I am so grateful to have them close by after living in Indonesia without any family for a while.


My mum and sister joined us at a local fun day (Otto is a giraffe!), only a decade ago it was just the three of us girls, then Han, and now two delicious boys have joined our ranks.  Wonder what is coming next?

No comments:

Post a Comment