Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

3/52

This week has been without a doubt one of the most challenging, overwhelming and exhausting weeks of my life.  The best part of this project is that it allows me to find the good in the week, the moments that had me smiling and bursting with joy.

Later I will write about exactly what this week has done to me, but for now, the sunshine.



Otto:  Bouncing, bouncing, bouncing.  I have been trying for weeks to capture the movement and joy that he finds in doing this, I will have to keep trying.

Hugo:  He is moving so much now that at different points during the day I loose him!  He quietly shuffles off to a distant corner while I spin around trying to lay my eyes on him.

Linking up with Jodi at Che and Fidel


1 comment:

  1. Oh, the moving child, nearly impossible to capture, right! And can I tell you that I'm in love with the name Hugo. Sweet wee boy!!

    ReplyDelete