Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

21 km really does look a long way.

Today the course map for the half marathon was released, I have been looking forward to printing it out and getting to know the course really well, hopefully even running the whole thing at least once, or at least sections of it.


The crazy part about it all is that it seems insanely long!  I have run this distance before, but that run was 2 laps of the same course whereas this one only double backs a few times so we have a very good idea of just how long it will be!  

Better keep training!  I am running the city2south on Sunday so it will be very interesting to see how I go over the 14 km.  Tonight I am all set to enjoy the new season of Orange is the new black with a few glasses of wine and some good chocolate.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment