Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hugo.

I have a post sitting in my draft folder entitled Hugo's story, so far I have written one line.  It is a story I want to write, to have a record of, both for him and myself, a story of want, love and triumph, probably not that dissimilar to many women's stories out there.  Except that it is ours.




I need to go back and remember our journey, to make sure that it isn't lost to time, where sharp edges become blurred and whole pages go missing in your memory.  To remember that want, felt so deep within me, knowing that our family wasn't complete, knowing that there was another special little person to join us yet.  Those sharp edges, those horribly hard moments, they all make up my story, our story, and they deserve a voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment