Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

22/52





                                   

Otto:  We did the color run together today.  I can't even tell you how happy it made me to do that with you, our smiles were so wide and I will treasure those memories for a long time.

Hugo:  You are a bonofide toddler now, the baby is still there but you inquiring mind has my heart racing with both fear and pride.

This was a rough week and next week will probably not be so smooth as we all settle into our new normal.  To end it with the color run today was brilliant.  These are iphone pictures, I just couldn't bring my big camera out, there wasn't too much that I wanted to document.

Have a great week!  As always, linking up with Jodi .  Hopefully this week I can finish off the other posts!


6 comments:

  1. The colour run looks like a bit of fun (reminds me of the Indian Colour Festival.) I guess it won't be long before you're trying to keep up with him! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of the Indian festival too when I first heard of it. He likes to think I can't catch him, but thankfully at this stage I can still get there.

      Delete
  2. Oh adorable - I did the color run too - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it great! Glad you had a good time.

      Delete
  3. Happy you're making a few happy memories during this hard time. The colour run sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete