To catch this space up properly would take far too long, so here are the cliff notes!
- I did the Mooloolaba Triathlon in just over 3 hours.
- Hugo started Kindergarten and loves it.
- Otto started year 1 and isn't convinced by this whole school and work idea.
- I fell pregnant and moved house in the same month.
- I swam throughout my whole pregnancy but that was the only training I did.
- I had the most delightful and amazing baby girl, we called her Miriam.
- We are now complete as a family and I couldn't be prouder of our three beautiful children.
- I competed in the swim leg of the 2016 Noosa Triathlon after 3 weeks of training and a seriously bad head cold and got my arse handed to me!
- I have read so many books since falling pregnant and during breastfeeding and will do a post about my favourites soon.
So obviously life has been busy, fun and crazy, I am hoping to use this space to keep an online diary of my own training journey to Noosa Tri, to keep me honest and somewhere that I can come to reflect once it is all said and done!