Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Hanukkah /Christmas concert.


 (trying to get a photo of these two still at the same time is impossible)


My darling boy.

There are only two more weeks of Kindy left this year and your final concert was last night. I was worried about how you would go after your last concert where you scowled at me the entire time, however I was happily shocked to see you not only sing and dance, but your joy in performing.  I don't think you are destined for a life on the stage but it showed me how much you had grown over the last few months.

We have both learnt so much this year, and I am looking forward to the holidays and spending extra time with you before kindy starts again next year.  My sweet boy, the four year old you is very lovely indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment