Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

47/52



Otto:  Your obsession with torches has been a constant in our lives for well over a year now, but recently it has taken on a new meaning.  You are starting to really enjoy imaginative play and these torches reflect that.  At times they are a sword, a treasure, the light of a city cat or the moon.  It has been great fun watching you discover the world that lives in your imagination.

Hugo:  Every day I find you in the garden with your dump truck, a present for Otto's first birthday.  I hear you talking away in your own 18 month language as it goes on adventures through the mondo grass.  At 18 months your personality is growing and at times we call you our wrecking ball as destruction lies in your path.  

What a week, Han is home this week and we are loving every minute of having him with us, all too quickly we will say goodbye again and revert to our normal routine.

As always, linking up with Jodi.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh … I just love that top shot … it's fab.
    I used to love listening in to the in depth conversations my boys had with themselves … I still do but they've clued into my eavesdropping tendencies … and now they tell me to go away ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a feeling the years of eavesdropping will be over long before I am ready.

      Delete