Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

11/52




Otto:  This boat came everywhere with us on our holiday, it is broken and doesn't float so well but secured hours of play and imagination.  Here Otto and Han are finding ways to float it through the rock pools.

Hugo:  Our last morning and this boy didn't want to sleep, at first I was disappointed to be missing out on precious sleep, but then the sun started to rise and we secured a spot to watch it all to ourselves.  It became one of those breathtaking and special moments that I know I will remember for years to come.

We are home, the few nights away were lovely but reality has hit us hard.  The whole household has succumbed to our first winter cold and Otto is the worst affected.  I am hoping to look through all the photos from our weekend away soon, but first to bed, as I am sure to be up a lot overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment